R B Hudson Middle School
“Creating Excellence In Character and Academics"
R.B. Hudson Library/Media-Center
Mission and Vision Statements:
The mission of the R. B Hudson Middle School library media program is to provide students and faculty with varying approaches to effectively access information. This mission is accomplished:
By encouraging students and staff interests in reading, viewing, and using information
By equipping students and staff to access a variety of formats of material, both print and electronic
By providing instruction to access information
By collaborating with faculty to design curriculum that meets the needs of each student
The vision of the R.B. Hudson Middle School library/media program is that all students and staff will develop a love of reading and of learning and will be able to access and present information in a variety of ways.
Media Center Rules
1. All school rules apply in the media center.
2. Students must have a pass if they are not with their class and accompanied by a teacher.
3. No food, candy, gum, or drinks are allowed in the media center.
4. Students should work quietly at all times.
5. Computers will be used for educational purposes only. AR quizzes may be taken on the computer.
1. Students may check out up to 4 books at a time and keep them for 2 weeks.
2. Late fines will be charged in the amount of $0.10 per day after the due date.
3. Students will also be financially responsible for lost books or books that were damaged while checked out.
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”
¯ Margaret Fuller
Read…… Read…… Read…… Read…… Read…… Read……
The more you read, the more you will learn and grow!!!!!!!!!!!!